Wow... it is September 15th already! I blinked and August was gone. So, as I promised to many people, I will keep up this blog on an at least weekly basis. So, I hope you enjoy the adventures of the Kujord's. The name Kujord's comes from combining our last name (KUJ, from Kujak and ORD (from Ford). Ben always wanted Fojack's (pronounced, Fuuyak)... but I thought our children would get teased. So, we came up with Kujak-Ford. But, I was still holding out hope for a umlaut in our name... and now (almost 4 years later, I came up with Kujord). However, Ben said he would never go through that process of changing his name again. So, I guess I am stuck (until... Harrison Ford changes his mind, breaks up with that Flockart woman, and marries me!). I bet that I could convince Harrison to change his name! Ok, I digress... Back to "where did August go". Well, the Kujords, as you know, are never short of adventures, so we took off a week in August and did a night of camping, went to the zoo, and had some miscellaneous adventures around the house. James was happy to be hanging with his parents, but by the end of the week there was too much family time. So, it has been agreed that we must always build in some "friend or family member" time within our vacations. Also, at the end of the month I celebrated my big 3-4 (not the big 4-3, Amy) with some friends and margars. James did his best to be involved (he was at home with a fever), but in the end fun was had by all. Now, it is back to the grind - the UW students are back from their summer adventures. I just realized that I am 16 years older than the incoming freshman.. crazy... I thought I was so smart at 16 and now look at me (I am so much smarter now). The pic is of James having an adventure on our "vacation" in our backyard.. he is trying to climb our 40 year old apple trees. ~ttfn Nancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment