Oh Mama K (now G-mamma K) would be proud of her little g-son James. He sure loves to vacuum! I mean, what kid likes to vacuum? I remember growing up it was a constant "Not it..." or "I did it last time". My most vivid memory of this chore was of my youngest sibling David (or Davy Baby if you prefer). His only chore was to vacuum the kitchen floor and take out the trash. Ok, you may say.. that is work.. but I am talking his entire life.. Even now at 27, at holidays.. that is what he does. Dishes, laundry, cooking, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming other rooms...nope... just the vacuum the kitchen. James, Ben, and I were just cleaning up after a whirlwind of playmates coming over and visiting this week. Monday night was John and last night was Alex, Augustus, and Everett. The highlight of the nights was running up/down the hallway chasing and screaming after each other. I am trying to remember why that was so fun... maybe it was because the hallway seemed so much farther away when you are a little person. Here's to cleaning and running down the hall! ~Nancy
9.18.2008
I love to clean...
Oh Mama K (now G-mamma K) would be proud of her little g-son James. He sure loves to vacuum! I mean, what kid likes to vacuum? I remember growing up it was a constant "Not it..." or "I did it last time". My most vivid memory of this chore was of my youngest sibling David (or Davy Baby if you prefer). His only chore was to vacuum the kitchen floor and take out the trash. Ok, you may say.. that is work.. but I am talking his entire life.. Even now at 27, at holidays.. that is what he does. Dishes, laundry, cooking, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming other rooms...nope... just the vacuum the kitchen. James, Ben, and I were just cleaning up after a whirlwind of playmates coming over and visiting this week. Monday night was John and last night was Alex, Augustus, and Everett. The highlight of the nights was running up/down the hallway chasing and screaming after each other. I am trying to remember why that was so fun... maybe it was because the hallway seemed so much farther away when you are a little person. Here's to cleaning and running down the hall! ~Nancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment