Happy Feb 2nd everyone! I know that I can speak for everyone in WI when I say...why the heck do we live in the frozen tundra? I must be getting old, but these winters are lasting longer and longer! I love snow, I love the changing of the seasons... but it is
only Feb 2nd. And that dang groundhog saw his shadow, so there goes another 6 weeks of my life! I will just have to celebrate when the snow melts. On the good side of things, James loves to shovel and Ben and I hope that lasts the rest of his life. We already lement that when he is 16, the "shoveling drive" will no longer be there. However, we have pictures to prove that he once did... and now that I think of it.. are we breaking any child labor laws? Oh well... it is only pay back for those 2am cries for mom/dad that he has been making since the holidays. I just keep thinking that this too will pass and I will wish that he would still cry for me in the middle of the night.
Speaking of holidays, if you are here... you know that the Kujak-Ford household celebrates this holiday. But, what a weird holiday to celebrate! Back when Ben and I were mearly dating, we could never get organized enough to give each other presents for Christmas. So, we decided that we would exchange gifts on Groundhog's Day. Well, the first couple of years went as planned... but now we are hoping to exchange on St. Patty's Day. And thus, the reason behind the Groundhog's Day card. In all seriousness, I wish you the best, warm-filled day! ~Nancy
1 comment:
hey-it's now the middle of may...where are you?!?
Post a Comment