
I know that I haven't updated this in awhile, but my New Year's resolution is to start again! Isn't that everyone's? Starting again on new projects, new adventures, and new ... well, you get the point. My new montra is "New Year, New Nancy".. catchy, right? Well, I think that it is time for all of us to turn some of our focus inward to make ourselves and family stronger. With this regained strength, we will be able to help push the change that this country so desparately needs. We are the change that that is needed. Ok, but back on focus a bit. So, we ventured up to the Kujak's in MN for Thanksgiving again this year for a long weekend of fun, card playing, and family. James had a lot of fun with his cousins and especially loved playing with beads. At Christmas, he loved dressing up with the girls to play fairy princess (picture to come later). So, I hope all of you have a good year and make the every moment count! ~Nancy
1 comment:
only 2 1/2 months in the waiting-keep up the good work new nancy!
Post a Comment